In case you have many products that need to be added to the Omisell system, using Excel files will save you a lot of time and effort in data entry.
Follow the instructions below:
Go to “Inventory”, click “New product” and select “Import products (Excel)”.
In the new window, download the Excel template file to fill in the product information.
- How to fill in the Excel template:
- Product name
- Category: Product category (Refer to the Category sheet in the template)
- Product type: Physical or Digital
- Variant name: Specific details like specifications, sizes or colors
- Description: Detailed product description (Usually requires at least 100 characters to be listed on the e-commerce platform)
- Option 1 / Option 2 / Option 3: Type of goods classification (by color, size, volume, …)
Option 1 Value / Option 2 Value / Option 1 Value: Value according to the specific classification of the product. (Example: If “Attribute 1” is color, “Attribute value 1” will be the color of the product to be specified as black/red/white, …).
_Note that each “Attribute value” must be displayed separately on a separate line, not on a single line. For example, Product A has 2 color attributes: black and white, when shown on the excel file, it should be entered into 2 separate lines and distinguished by the “attribute value” in black or white.
- EAN / UPC / BARCODE: Product management barcode (optional)
- SKU: The product barcode set by the store owner
- Weight: Weight of the product
- Dimension: The size of the product packaging (Width x Length x Height)
- Price: Product price
- Sale price: Product price after discount (optional)
- Image 1 URL / Image 2 URL / Image 3 URL: Link to detailed product pictures
After finishing the excel file, add the product according to the model, drag the newly created file to the file upload section and select “Import file”. After adding an excel file, a product will be notified by a listing.