Currently, the Flash Sale program is being applied by all sellers as an indispensable form of promotion in their business. Flash Sale is not only held on e-commerce platforms (Shopee, Lazada) – called participating in Flash Sale of the platform, but also held right on the website of the business. So what is the difference between the Flash Sale program on the e-commerce platform and on the website? Let’s find out with Omisell through the article below!
Flash Sale via e-commerce platoform (Shopee, Lazada)
Using e-commerce platforms like Shopee, Lazada, Tiki, and others to create Flash Sales is a wonderful way for retailers to reach thousands of new customers. This is also why anyone would want to participate in the exchange’s Flash Sale.
- Access a large pool of customers from the e-commerce platform with ease.
- Sellers can pick from a number of time spans and industry themes.
- On the e-commerce platform, assist in raising brand awareness.
- Increase the number of people who visit your store and the number of people who follow you
- Many of the following hurdles exist while participating in the e-commerce platform’s Flash Sale or launching a Flash Sale immediately on the store platform:
- The criteria for Shop on each platform’s particular rules
- There aren’t many policies in place to safeguard vendors.
- To participate in the Flash Sale, you only have a certain amount of time and a certain subject line.
Flash Sale through your own website
Many businesses/brands today have chosen to create Flash Sale programs or have their own dedicated pages just for Flash Sale of products. And just like creating a program on the e-commerce platform, creating a program on your own website also has advantages and disadvantages:
- Flexibility in time to organize Flash Sale
- Diversity of topics and products included in the program
- The seller creates a layout on the website, creating a highlight for the shop
- Set up your own payment method, shopping cart and order shipping method
- Reach few new customers -> Seller can run ads for website/campaign
- Difficulty in designing the layout of the website to attract buyers
- Difficulty managing orders
With the support of businesses/sellers can easily and quickly create their own Flash Sale website, OmiSocial was created to meet the needs of implementing push sale, upsell, and cross-selling programs. for businesses – something that many website providers currently have limited.
Benefits of choosing OmiSocial to run Flash Sale programs
- Simple interface easy to use
- Good support for limited-time sales promotions, and the number of goods sold
- There are cross-selling features such as buying with a shock price when the order reaches the minimum value, gifts with the main product, etc.
- Optimal interface for phone users similar to Shopee
- Operational cost savings as OmiSocial does not charge (Free)
- Can connect with Omisell to sync orders from other sales channels to OmiSocial more easily.
- Can process orders automatically through synchronizing orders from OmiSocial to Omisell for centralized order management.
With these benefits, using OmiSocial to run Flash Sale programs on the platform becomes much simpler. Currently OmiSocial is in the beta phase and has not been officially put into operation, but you can sign up to be one of the first to try OmiSocial here.